Thursday, January 27, 2005

Octane does impressions

Octane's best impression of Bart Simpsons dog, "Santa's Little Helper:"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The tongue hanging out, the goofy look on the face, floppy ears, vacant look in his eyes - he nailed it! Ha!!
(and um... yes, those are my boots in the bottom of the photo. It was break-time!)

We had a great skijor the other day. Ripper, Octane (no, I did not name these dogs), and I did a 10-mile loop out on the river. We're preparing for an upcoming 12-mile skijoring race, so basically I knew they could do it, I wasn't sure I could!?! An example, me slacking (and taking pics) uphill. (oh yeah, we'll do great in the race, especially if I have my camera...):
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Note them looking back, going "are you going to %&&*$&^# help or what!?!?")
But I did help them for the most part, and we finished strong. They did well, and Ripper is actually starting to understand - but not exactly listen to - "whoa"! I'd have them stopped and a nice picture lined up, and he'd lunge forward and flip me onto the ground. Later, I figured out the cookies in my pocket were a great bribery tool. About 15 minutes after the run, this maniac was ready to go again, and bouncing off the walls in the cabin. 20 miles for him next time!! Octane was content to have a good nap.

Here they are looking good for the camera:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yet more of those pilings photos:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Da plane! Da Plane!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home