Cold Weather Entertainment
This is what we've been doing the last couple days. Posing and hanging outside...
Gracie's wolf impression:
Arrrrhh....menacing looking isn't she??!!
Icicles:
This was the coldest day. It *warmed* up to a whopping -43!! But the dogs still had energy to burn:
I don't know why Harris (blue collar) always has a *sour* look on his face!? Well, this time it's understandable - his wonderful brother Jack, is about to pound him in the face! THWAP!!!
More play on the "jungle gym" type thingy:
Note Gracie gnawing on the platform...or snow, yeah that's it. She wouldn't gnaw on wood....heh heh...
I'm sorry to say I lack pictures of the other crew these days. They're the older, mellower guys who are more content (or smarter??!!) to hang out INSIDE their doghouses. This is Gabe's favourite place lately though:



2 Comments:
OH, she looks just like her brother, Franklin..who is only menacing in his mind! Happy Belated Birthday, Gracie and George.
Tamara
Hey Tamara! Yeah, they're twins. What a bad owner I am. Forgot to tell them it was their birthday... oh well, cake (or fish guts) for desert tonight!! Haha...
Post a Comment
<< Home