Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Bad Lucy!!!

So, what happens when you *forget* a pseudo-sleddog/housedog outside for 2 hours??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And that is only part of the mess she made. I let a few dogs inside the other day, not realizing Ms. Lucy was hiding out outside, perhaps with an ulterior motive! She destroyed a garbage bag (don't even know what was in that one), and got into a whack of fish guts that I had covered up. As I let her in, I thought "hmmm... she looks pudgier!" well, she probably ate so much she almost burst. Which is not a good thing. I was also worried about her ingesting the plastic garbage bag... that is definitely not good, and could bind her up inside, requiring surgery. Oy!

So, I've been watching her (and her bowel movements!!) closely, and she's been eating fine (good indicator that all is ok inside). She *expelled* a bit of plastic after the run yesterday. Now, aren't you glad you've tuned into this blog today??!!?

Lucy, satisfied after her feast
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Mmmmm... that garbage n' fish guts is good eatin'..."

Memo to self: Make sure dogs are all accounted for when loose!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home